From 10:00AM to 2:00PM
Welcome to the The Meadows at Mystic Lake!
Time to think golf! The Meadows at Mystic Lake is
offering two great pre-season purchases that will save you money through the 2014 season.
Our new 10 round Coupon Book and our 2014 Frequent Player Card both add up to savings on every round you play. Plus, you can save right now in our Pro Shop! Our in-stock clubs and bags are 20% off through January 31, 2014! Plus, clothing is 25% off.
If this is your first time playing The Meadows at Mystic Lake you are in for a treat. It is a beautiful golf course that is maintained to perfection with a friendly and helpful staff. We have received numerous awards including:
- 2006 Golf Digest named us one of the Best New Courses
- 2009 Golf Week named us one of Best Casino Courses
- 2010 Golf Week named us one of the Best Casino Courses
- 2011 we were Golf Weeks #4 Best Golf Course You Can Play in Minnesota
- 2012 we were Golf Weeks #21 best Casino Golf Course
- Midwest Gaming & Travel Magazine Awarded its’ Readers Choice Award naming The Meadows at Mystic Lake the Best Native American Golf Course in Minnesota in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
We have just a few rules that we need you to abide by:
- Proper golf attire is required; no jeans, cut offs, etc. We do allow jeans in good condition during early spring and late fall play.
- A collard golf shirt is required.
- No five-sums are allowed at any time
- We now serve alcohol at our facility. We feature an excellent selection of beer, wine, and mix drinks that are available in The Meadows Bar & Grill, the Sandwedge Grill, and on the golf course.
- You are not allowed to bring coolers or drinks to the golf course.
- No sunflower seeds.
- The golf course is set up with five sets of tees. It is a difficult golf course and it’s important that you play from the right tees based on your skill level. Not only for your enjoyment, but also to maintain the pace of play. We have the top-of-the-line GPS system on our golf carts to assist with yardage and pace of play monitoring.
||7,144 yards||Rating 74.6||Slope 146|
||6,668 yards||Rating 72.3||Slope 142|
||6,318 yards||Rating 70.8||Slope 139|
||5,823 yards||Rating 68.5||Slope 134|
||5,293 yards||Rating 71.4||Slope 130|
The Standard rate is $85.00 plus tax and includes your golf, golf cart, and unlimited range balls.
Twilight begins either at 2 or 3pm depending on the time of year, the rate is $58.00
Our standard rate for early spring and late fall is $60.00
Seniors, we have a great deal for you! If you are 60 years of age or older your rate is $65.00 (weekdays only).
We hope you enjoy your experience here at The Meadows at Mystic Lake! Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions. We look forward to your feedback, and we invite you to visit and “like us” on our Facebook page: Facebook.com/mysticlake. Be sure to join our E-Club for special deals throughout the season.