The Meadows At Mystic Lake
If this is your first time playing The Meadows at Mystic Lake you are in for a treat. It is a beautiful golf course that is maintained to perfection with a friendly and helpful staff. We have received numerous awards including:
- 2006 Golf Digest named us one of the Best New Courses
- 2009 Golf Week named us one of Best Casino Courses
- 2010 Golf Week named us one of the Best Casino Courses
- 2011 we were Golf Weeks #4 Best Golf Course You Can Play in Minnesota
- 2012 we were Golf Weeks #21 Best Casino Golf Course
- 2013 Golf Week names us Minnesota's #7 Best Golf Course in Minnesota
- 2014 Golf Week names us Minnesota’s #6 Best Golf Course in Minnesota
- Midwest Gaming & Travel Magazine awarded its Readers Choice Award naming The Meadows at Mystic Lake the Best Native American Golf Course in Minnesota in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.
We have just a few rules that we need you to abide by:
- Proper golf attire is required; no jeans, cut offs, etc. We do allow jeans in good condition during early spring and late fall play.
- A collared golf shirt is required.
- No fivesomes are allowed at any time
- We now serve alcohol at our facility. We feature an excellent selection of beer, wine, and mixed drinks that are available in The Meadows Bar and Grille, the Sandwedge Grille, and on the golf course.
- You are not allowed to bring coolers or drinks to the golf course.
- No sunflower seeds.
- The golf course is set up with five sets of tees. It is a difficult golf course, and it’s important that you play from the right tees based on your skill level. Not only for your enjoyment, but also to maintain the pace of play. We have the top-of-the-line GPS system on our golf carts to assist with yardage and pace of play monitoring. We do enforce our pace of play (4:20).
- We are a very busy golf course and have had an unusual number of groups booking 4-players and only 2-players show for the tee time. We require 24 hour notice for cancellations, If you fail to call and reduce your number of players you will be charged an additional green fee.
||7,144 yards||Rating 74.6||Slope 146|
||6,668 yards||Rating 72.3||Slope 142|
||6,318 yards||Rating 70.8||Slope 139|
||5,823 yards||Rating 68.5||Slope 134|
||5,293 yards||Rating 71.4||Slope 130|
The standard rate is $89.00 plus tax and includes your golf, golf cart, and unlimited range balls. The twilight rate of $60 begins at 2, 3, or 4pm depending on the time of year. Our standard rate for early spring and late fall is $67.00.
If you are a senior (60+) your rate is $65.00, this is valid Monday through Thursday (except Holidays). We hope you enjoy your experience here at The Meadows at Mystic Lake! Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions. We look forward to your feedback, and we invite you to visit and “like us” on our Facebook page: facebook.com/mysticlake. You can now book your tee times on-line from the home page (no credit card is necessary to sign up). Also, be sure to join our E-Club for special deals throughout the season.